My Music Industry practice is the cornerstone of my business.
The fundamentals of the music business – the revenue models, branding strategies, and deal points – have changed. What has not changed, however, is that music – you, your collective, or your band – is a business.
Clients retain me to review, draft and negotiate industry agreements, to help monetize their brand and intellectual assets, and to source and develop new career and performance opportunities.
- Band Agreements
- Producer Agreements
- Beat “leasing” & licensing agreements
- Songwriting/Collaboration Agreements
- Drafting, Review & Negotiation of Management, Recording, Licensing, Distribution, Publishing and “360” Deals
- Merchandising Agreements
- Artist Development, Branding and Intellectual Asset Management
- Music Catalogue Valuation, Purchase, and Sale
- Synchronization Agreements