E-Commerce and Technology
I offer E-commerce and Technology services as a complement to my Corporate, Intellectual Property and Entertainment practice areas.
Further, as of 2015, I am offering regulatory compliance, and escrow and dispute resolution services relating to Bitcoin and similar digital and cryptocurrencies. While there is uncertainty surrounding the use, taxation and tracking of Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies are a permanent fixture of the financial technology landscape.
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution (CIRA and ICANN)
- Technology Licensing
- Non-disclosure Agreements
- Compliance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
- Escrow services (Traditional and Bitcoin)
- Compliance with CRA, tax legislation, and anti-money laundering regulations